Saturday, September 27, 2008

Time

Time: it goes by so fast... I think in life you have to enjoy every bit of time you have... Spend it with your other, like me spending those few minutes or a day doing nothing with my husband, My soul mate, hot hubby, the one that is my everything, the one that makes my heart melt, You Joshua are the one and only... is everything...Smiling, laughing, reading to each other, is time I want to last forever, and look forward to that time everyday...Time spending with family, you know who you are... I will make time any day for you all... I know some feel like there is never enough time in the day, well... I am making time...Family, relationships, are time to me that is healing...healing the past, and working on the now...Friends, they come, they go...but, enjoy those moments with that special friend... It is healing to have that person to talk too... Arica, I am truly blessed to have you as my friend... Thank you... So, I feel time now...Time is so valuable... enjoy every minute with those special people in your life... Make time...

Tanya

No comments: